A BIG thank you to all of the AMAZING speakers that taught at Midwest University 2018! Without you the conference would not be possible. Every year we like to recognize our top 10 speakers. These ratings are based off of surveys that attendees completed after each class. The results are IN! See below for the Top 10 Speakers at Midwest University 2018!
Here are the Top 10 Midwest University 2018 Speakers and their Classes
- Brian MackeyClass 703: Everyday Uses of Adaptive Components
- Daniel WilliamsonClass 406: Data Driven Design & IPD: Transparent Collaboration
- Michael Carlson Class 907: Using Subassembly Composer for Non-Traditional Corridor Designs
- Heidi BoutwellClass 1107: Getting Started In Mobility Simulation
- Justin BenjaminClass 812: Identifying Successful VR platforms, Tools and Workflows that complement the Design Process
- Don RasmussonClass 304: Introduction To Autodesk P&ID
- Sam LucidoClass 405: Getting Productive with Plan and Production Tools in Civil 3D
- Don Rasmusson Class 1104: P&ID To Revit
- Steven ShellClass 1014: Helpful Tips for Switching from AutoCAD to Revit
- Andrew ManninenClass 113: Survey Data methods and Process
To access all available Midwest University 2018 class materials, please visit our class materials page. You will have to log in to view these materials.