Midwest University is one of North America’s largest professional development conferences focused solely on the AEC industry where attendees learn about new and emerging technologies, new features of Autodesk software, tools and techniques that keep building and infrastructure firms competitive. This two-day event features breakout sessions taught by the region’s top instructors and Autodesk technical experts. The general sessions and networking opportunities allow you to share ideas and insights with your peers, network with experts in your field, and explore the latest trends and technologies. Hear firsthand where the industry is going from Autodesk, ATG, and other industry experts. Midwest-U will equip you with the knowledge, vision and strategy you need to keep your organization on the leading edge.
- Select from over 184 classes
- Personalize your individual class schedule
- Option to take the Autodesk Certification Exam for FREE, a $200 value
- Breakfast and Lunch provided both days
- Networking Social on Wednesday night
Benefits of Attending
- Learn Best Practices From Industry Experts
- Attend classes led by experts and thought leaders from across the AEC industry
- Learn New Tools & Technologies
- Get hands-on experience with the technologies affecting our industry
- Come together with other professionals to share perspectives, build community, and share how we’re facing industry challenges
- Take Autodesk Certification Exams FREE!
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who works within the AEC Industry
- Architects, Engineers, Contractors
- Specialty Contractors, Technicians,
- BIM Managers, CAD Managers, Principals, Owners
ATG USA is a specialized Autodesk Platinum Partner with a record of providing high quality technical and customer service to companies in the architecture, engineering and construction industry. ATG strives to build relationships within the professional design community by providing them a complete solution. Our unique service offerings are implemented by technical support specialists with industry experience and knowledge. ATG is a company that supports the entire lifecycle of your design process.
Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone—from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists—uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.