Midwest University is a regional professional development conference where attendees learn about new and emerging technologies, new features of Autodesk software, tools and techniques that keep building and infrastructure firms competitive. This two day event features breakout sessions taught by the region’s top instructors and Autodesk technical experts. The general sessions and networking opportunities allow you to share ideas and insights with your peers, network with experts in your field, and explore the latest trends and technologies.
This spring’s Midwest-U is geared towards the architecture, engineering, construction and civil infrastructure community offering breakout classes. Hear firsthand where the industry is going from Autodesk, CTC, and other industry experts. Midwest-U will equip you with the knowledge, vision and strategy you need to keep your organization on the leading edge.
- Select from over 100 classes
- Personalize your individual class schedule
- Option to take the Autodesk Ceritfication Exam for free, a $200 value
- Breakfast and Lunch provided both days
- Entertaining mixer Wednesday night
Benefits of Attending
- Learn Best Practices From Industry Experts
- Learn New Tools & Technologies
- Educate Multiple Team Members
- Network with Colleagues
Who Should Attend?
- Architects, Engineers, Contractors
- Specialty Contractors, Technicians,
- BIM Managers, CAD Managers, Principals, Owners
As an Autodesk Platinum Partner, CTC is more than a reseller of industry leading software. We offer a full-service approach that includes exceptional software support, extensive training, educational events, development of custom programs, and a full range of modeling services. Follow us on Twitter @ctcbim
Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone—from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists—uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges. For more information visit autodesk.com or follow @autodesk