Midwest University is one of North America’s largest professional development conferences focused solely on the AEC industry where attendees learn about new and emerging technologies, new features of Autodesk software, tools and techniques that keep building and infrastructure firms competitive. This two day event features breakout sessions taught by the region’s top instructors and Autodesk technical experts. The general sessions and networking opportunities allow you to share ideas and insights with your peers, network with experts in your field, and explore the latest trends and technologies. Hear firsthand where the industry is going from Autodesk, CTC, and other industry experts. Midwest-U will equip you with the knowledge, vision and strategy you need to keep your organization on the leading edge.
- Select from over 160 classes
- Personalize your individual class schedule
- Option to take the Autodesk Certification Exam for FREE, a $200 value
- Breakfast and Lunch provided both days
- Networking Social on Wednesday night
Benefits of Attending
- Learn Best Practices From Industry Experts
- Attend classes led by experts and thought leaders from across the AEC industry
- Learn New Tools & Technologies
- Get hands-on experience with the technologies affecting our industry
- Come together with other professionals to share perspectives, build community, and share how we’re facing industry challenges
- Take Autodesk Certification Exams FREE!
Who Should Attend?
- Architects, Engineers, Contractors
- Specialty Contractors, Technicians,
- BIM Managers, CAD Managers, Principals, Owners
As an Autodesk Platinum Partner, CTC is more than a reseller of industry leading software. We offer a full-service approach that includes exceptional software support, extensive training, educational events, development of custom programs, and a full range of modeling services. Follow us on Twitter @ctcbim
Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone—from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists—uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges. For more information visit autodesk.com or follow @autodesk